- 1.5 oz premium vodka
- 2.5 oz pineapple juice (freshly extracted, or you can blend fresh pineapple in a blender and strain)
- 1 oz saffron syrup
- 0.75 oz lemon juice
- Combine 2 cups sugar and 2 cups water in a saucepan. Heat over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add about 1/16 teaspoon of saffron threads. Continue heating for about 5 minutes.
- Take off heat and let cool. Do not strain as saffron threads will continue to infuse into syrup.
- Bottle and refrigerate.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Top with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a few saffron threads.
Image credit: Connie Paradise
© 2021 Saffron and More. All Rights Reserved